CAPTAIN CPVC Plumbing System
In view of our manufacturing excellence, experience and a vision for innovation, we at CAPTAIN decided to introduce our all-new range of CPVC Pipes & Fittings especially meant for those who settle for nothing but the best. CAPTAIN CPVC Pipes & Fittings are not only light weight and convenient-to-use but also help reduce and added expenses during installation. Our CPVC Pipes & Fittings can sustain years of use to provide you with water that is safe for drinking and for other potable water application.
Salient Features & Benefits
- Proven hot water performance upto 93° C
- Safe for drinking water and human wealth
- Exceptional all weather corrosion resistance
- No scaling or pitting maintain flow
- Low microbial growth
- does not support combustion
- UV resistance ensures pressure and temperature bearing capability unaffected even after long term exposure
- Low thermal expansion
- High impact resistance
- Fast and easy installation
- Consistent and reliable jointing
- Very low lifetime ownership cost
- Hot and Cold water distribution in residential, Commercial and Industrial Spaces
- Hotels, Hospitals, Swimming Pools and RO & DM Water plants
- Carrying potable water and edible fluids
- Transportation of Chemicals and other hot, corrosive fluids
- Solar heating, Central heating and radiant floor heating application
Specifications: cPVC Plumbing Pipes
||1⁄2" to 2"
||SDR-11 & SDR 13.5
||3 & 6 Meters
Specifications: cPVC Plumbing Fittings
||1⁄2" to 2"
Looking for Agriculture | Plumbing | Drainage Solution…?